Unable to get Priority Support

The place for users to ask questions and make suggestions related to the ProMatrix Forums operation and organization.

Unable to get Priority Support

Postby MDOlander » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:38 pm

I have been trying to get in contact with Steve or anyone for my Priority Support that is good through June 2011 and have received no contact back. Is something going on since all of Steve's and Joe's telephone numbers are disconnected? Please let me know. Thanks,
MDOlander

Re: Unable to get Priority Support

Postby JoeLawson » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:00 am

Hi Mark,

We no longer provide telephone support. In fact, we stopped telephone support several years ago. We stopped telephone support for basically two reasons: (1) It seems that most people these days prefer to get support via email or a forum. They don't want to pay extra for telephone support; and (2) We spend most of our time these days doing custom consulting work -- it just doesn't make economic sense any more to have a person available for telephone support full-time.

I can't find any record of you trying to contact us by email or forum before less than 24 hours ago. In fact, it looks like you just signed up for this forum yesterday. Have you been trying to contact us before yesterday? If so, how?

In any event, your current ProMatrix Support Plan is the ProMatrix Support Forum. I'll give you access to that forum now so that you can post a support request there.
Best,

Joe Lawson
ProMatrix
JoeLawson

Postby MDOlander » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Hi Joe,

Thanks for getting back to me. I have tried to email and telephone Steve which was always how Steve and I worked in the past. I am more than willing to any reasonable amount of money for telephone support as I am rather desperate to get this problem fixed. I have already lost about 30 hours of time screwing with this problem.

Thanks,

Mark
MDOlander

Postby MDOlander » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:33 pm

I was able to figure out what the problem was. Please see the entry under the Priority Support Forum.
MDOlander

Return to ProMatrix Forums User Questions / Suggestions