toolbar_startup Question

The place for users to ask questions and make suggestions related to the ProMatrix Forums operation and organization.

toolbar_startup Question

Postby rwrigh2 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:41 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry ... I just realized that I posted this in the wrong forum and have reposted it in the correct place (I hope).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been using the "toolbar_startup" Outlook style toolbar in some of my applications for years without any issues.

However, I would like to disable buttons on the toobar_startup form whenever I have a report PREVIEW on the screen.

In the documentation it says, "If you want to enter values into these properties through code, the code property references would be _SCREEN.oApp.cStartupToolbar and _SCREEN.oApp.cStartupToolbar_ClassLibrary."

When I try to use something like the below statements, I get an error: Unknown member TOOLBAR_STARTUP

_SCREEN.oApp.cStartupToolbar.enabled = .F.
_SCREEN.oApp.cStartupToolbar.Commandbutton_toolbar1.enabled = .F.

Can anyone tell me how I can Disable the entire menu group of the menu buttons individually?

Thanks,
Robert Wright
Last edited by rwrigh2 on Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
rwrigh2

Re: toolbar_startup Question

Postby Bob » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:44 am

I don't have an answer for you, but of you launch the debugger, you can set a watch on _screen.oApp and check the object references directly.
Bob

Return to ProMatrix Forums User Questions / Suggestions