InGrid searchable textbox class

The place where ProMatrix users can post coding tips and utilities they create.

InGrid searchable textbox class

Postby JessicaLawson » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:43 pm

by Steve Buttress

Attached is the old Ingrid class for anyone who finds it useful. It was offered as Freeware by Class Components but I can't seem to find them. I believe this was a VFP6 class, but PSP is still using a version of it, so it should be updatable.

--
Steve Buttress
ProMatrix MVP - Life
ProSysPlus Developer
Microsoft Certified Professional

"There's no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JessicaLawson

Re: InGrid searchable textbox class

Postby JessicaLawson » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:50 pm

Hi

there is a psppromain.h include file, where can I find this file ?

Michael from Bruchsal, Europe
JessicaLawson

Re: InGrid searchable textbox class

Postby JessicaLawson » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:50 pm

Michael,

That file is just a header file which includes and points back to the VPM Main.h header file. It is used as the include file for all classes in the classes folder to prevent VFP from losing track of the VPM header file in certain circumstances, such as when a project is moved. All folders in a VPM/PSP project have a local header file for the files in that folder. The file is from the PSP libraries (www.prosysplus.com) but you can create you own. There is a single line in the file:

#INCLUDE C:\VPME9\MAIN.H

--
Steve Buttress
ProMatrix MVP - Life
ProSysPlus Developer
Microsoft Certified Professional

"There's no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan
JessicaLawson

Return to ProMatrix User Library